Saturday, July 28, 2012

36 and two days.

two days past 36 weeks. have i mentioned that i am ready for this baby to be in my arms opposed to my belly. i know i am only 36 weeks, the baby still needs to cook, but if he could come tomorrow with no complications i would LOVE it. i went to the dr yesterday and was hoping for just a little progress, NOTHING. not dilated or effaced at all. i am depressed about it. its not even that i need him to come early (not that i would be mad if he did!), i just wanted to be something. ya know?





so @ 35-36 weeks.

i can't sleep, you guys. i am grumpy and i just want to get comfortable for a few hours.

it seems that this numb, tingly, achy right arm of mine is only getting worse. it now bothers me all night and all day.

this boy gets the hiccups quite a bit. i feel bad for him, i don't love the hiccups. but i do love feeling him inside me.

i gained 3 more lbs this week. and i can feel it. and see it!!

bending over feels like i am cutting off my air supply and/or someone punching me in the stomach.

i feel swollen.

i am SO tired. i can't make it a whole day without laying down and sleeping for at least 20 minutes.

i really love feeling him move. i can tell he is running out of room.

i think i noticed a stretch mark. maybe a couple.

i feel like i have nothing ready, like a hospital bag or anything washed. a part of me feels panicky about it and the other part doesn't want a packed bag laying around for the next 4 weeks only to be over prepared.

still wanting to go with no epidural... no new thoughts. just have to see how it goes.

my app says he is the size of a watermelon and is probably around 6.5 lbs.

i kinda think i love the name beckett lately. i think we will spell it bekitt. don't hold me to that, but for today that is his name!

love him and am dying to see what he looks like.


i had two more showers.
thanks to angie who made a delicious lunch and offered up her cute house. she is such a great sil. i am glad to have her in my life and even more glad that she is a part of my family! love her.  thanks to those that came. we got some great things!



and to amy who also had a yummy lunch and invited everyone to her cute house! i suck at taking pictures, and didn't take any at amy's. :( however it was very fun visiting with friends, my mama and mern. i am very grateful for a friend like aim, she is always so willing to do nice things for me! no one knows what i would do without her!

and my hunky hubby ran another marathon. i am so proud of him. what a great accomplishment! look at that bod!


1 comment:

  1. Meg it's been forever you look so good and i'm so excited for guys!

    ReplyDelete