Monday, March 26, 2012

18

@18 weeks.

my belly is getting so big! (maybe a picture next week.)
i was extra emtional.
i can FOR SURE feel this little guy move. i can't wait for jordan to get in on this!
my zits... oh my zits.
a little nauseous again. nothing like before.
i think i pee every 30 seconds day and night.
not the best time to remodel our only full bath. i have to walk all the way down stairs to go potty, & all the way to my parents to take a shower.
energy coming back.
and gaining some major weight.

still no name. HELP... i have decided that one name i was leaning towards isn't it.
on friday we go in for our big ultra sound. i am so excited to see how much he has grown.

next update should have lots of pictures. bath remodel. big belly shot. ultra sound pic. yay!

1 comment:

  1. i know how you feel, with both my pregnacies i got way bad acne, i did use a ointment that my dr gave me that helped alot, so ask your dr for a face cream. boy names are hard, i like beckam, quinn, or quinton or you could always use the name paxton ;)

    ReplyDelete