Thursday, April 7, 2011

marriage.

today, j and i have been married for 6 months. where does time go? i am very happy that i married him and that we get to experience each day with each other. i love him, he makes me better, he tells me i am pretty, and he is always there to talk some sense into me. j is my best friend, he listens to me, even though sometimes his advice isn't what i want, i trust him and i know he is being honest. i don't know what i would do without him. he is so handsome, and funny, and strong. i love that he wants a healthy body, and pushes me to want the same. he keeps me safe, and grounded. he makes sure all the bills are paid. cooks dinner, loves our dogs. j tells me he appreciates me and he even copes with my crazy cleaning ocd. he makes me feel better when i am down and most of all, he loves me and i know it! now don't get me wrong, marriage is challenging at times and sometimes we fight, but i love him and i am grateful for him everyday.


funny.. we never, in our 8+ years of dating have we ever celebrated any sort of anniversary. and now we have been married for 6 months and we went all out today. jordan took me to lunch at kneaders, so yummy. have any of you ever tried their raspberry bread pudding? if not you should asap. its so good and i don't even like dessert.
and for dinner we went to chilis, i love it there. i ate way more then i should, and after we got more of that yummy bread pudding. really? fat day. not to mention i didn't work out either.
AND... j bought me a way cute purse. perfect for spring! thx babe!

1 comment:

  1. awww! what a sweet bro I have! he is pretty great, I have to agree! happy 6 months! the first year is the hardest so they say...you guys are doing just great if this is how you feel and the kind of attitiude you have! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete