Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentines!

just some things i love, in lieu of this day of love.

my man.
love him. we don't usually do valentines,
but friday he made me a surprise dinner. so cute.

my family.
love both of my families. so lucky.
(sorry, some not pictured. the only pics
i have of everybody are from the wedding and
i STILL can't upload them.)

my doggies.
most think we are crazy for having
3 dogs, but i love them all and they
love me!

the sun/laying out.
is it summer yet? i think as i get older
the winters last longer. if only we had a vacay
planned and i could be this tan.


coke.
love love me some coke, yes its bad
for me.

sweat pants.
favorite thing to wear. what would i do
without them?


friends.
i wish i had a picture of all of my
friends together. i have the best friends.

boating.
i really love boating. i like tubing and wake
boarding, but i really could just ride on the boat the
whole time! (this pic is in lake powell, i was so lucky heidi
asked me to join her and her in laws. you really have never been
on a lake powell trip until you have gone with the sundells.)

my victor.
as i look through pictures
i remember him being in my life everyday.
wish it was still that way.
but love him still the same.



the list could go on. happy valentines to all. i hope your day is full of love.

1 comment: