Monday, November 29, 2010

SNOW

I really hate the snow. I would much rather it be 115 degrees outside. I feel like we have had so much snow already this year.... and blizzard 2010. HA. I had no idea they were predicting a "blizzard" until talking to Tasha and hearing that her work was closing early along with every other work place besides mine. Then I go to Walmart to get groceries for my boss, there were people there stocking up, one lady bought 6 gallons of milk. I guess we were suppose to be home bound for the following days. I kinda get a little nervous when I hear things like this are going to happen, Im a baby, I know. I was very happy with this huge storm!

This is me and J out shoveling our drive way (the first snow storm of the year)
... Yes, it took us 2 hours.
look at all that snow.
Cutest doggies ever! They actually like the snow as long as one of us is out there with them. They gallop through the snow and chase each other.
COHAN

BOSTON
Love them!

1 comment:

  1. i think if jordan would read the rule book it would say to wear long pants to shovel snow in a snowstorm! just sayin

    ReplyDelete